Thursday, July 24, 2008

Woman Came From Where?

Since it is summer, and I am at home with my kids, I took the opportunity to do the Days of Creation with my children. They made cute books and drew a picture for each day. I had my oldest child read the Bible for Days 4-7 and be the teacher. Studies show that when you teach something, you retain ninety percent. So CoCo (a nickname she chose) taught days 4-7 and did a great job (tho' she left out woman). After we reviewed, she asked, "When did God create woman? Didn't he take her from a kidney stone?" I have laughed ever since. For all you men out there, I know we women can be a pain at times, but I surely hope we are never as painful as a kidney stone! lol

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Catherine Rogers said...

What a hoot! I love it. The innocence of children is so precious!!